No doubt, you are feeling a little rough around the edges after being shut-in for so long. Let’s talk about the ways you can shower ourselves with love when lockdown ends. You deserve this!
We realize that seeing some unwanted changes on your face, neck, and body due to aging and environmental factors are upsetting and demoralizing. No matter if the cause is simply the passage of time, sun exposure, harsh weather, or because of lifestyle habits related to smoking or drinking, experiencing loss of elasticity, sagginess, the formation of jowls, or loose skin is troubling—and can hurt your self-confidence.
There is hope. Cellsthetics™ Face & Body Treatments is a proven rejuvenation method for combatting the signs of aging and offers a method for improving the look of damaged skin. It is safe and effective, all-natural, and does not require invasive or painful surgery.
Realize a more youthful and vibrant appearance. Our leading-edge skin rejuvenation treatments help you to counter and treat aging or damaged skin—and feel like a brand new you!
Cellsthetics™ with Stem Cells
It’s true that time can be cruel—especially to an individual’s most visible features—the face, neck, hands, and chest in women (décolletage). These are the places where aging and environmental factors show first. No matter if you are worried about loss of elasticity, a reduction of fullness in the face, scars, pigmentation changes, sagginess, or any other issue, there are revolutionary and innovative solutions available to you that take years off of your skin by repairing damage, allowing you to look and feel your best.
Our knowledgeable and experienced physicians at Stem Cell Doctors of Beverly Hills are proud to offer Cellsthetics™ Face & Body Treatments with Stem Cells, the newest and most revolutionary treatment option for addressing facial aging. Additionally, our team is happy to help you improve the look of your hands, neck, décolletage, and body through customized treatment options—all designed to restore your vitality!
- Cellsthetics™ Skin Face & Body delivers an all-natural and non-surgical approach to countering the effects of time, environmental exposure, lifestyle factors, as well as other forms of damage.
- These treatments use stem cells and often platelet rich plasma (PRP), which are naturally occurring in your body and can serve as an internal repair system to replenish damaged cells.
- Because your stem cells come from you, the chance of side effects or experiencing lengthy downtime after the treatment is minimal.
How Does It Work?
- Cellsthetics™ focuses around innovative techniques that harvest and process fatty tissue to extract stem cells as nanofat or stromal vascular fraction (SVF). These stem cells and SVF contain growth factors, cytokines, and other substances that promote healing and regeneration.
- This process is further enhanced through the addition of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), which is a mixture of plasma and platelets that have combined healing factors. It is important to note that Stem Cell Doctors of Beverly Hills uses a higher platelet concentration than is commonly used by others in the in PRP injections, making it more effective.
- Stem cells and PRP are combined and injected into the areas of concern on your face or body. This stimulates the formation of new blood vessels, and regenerates and improves damaged skin, slowing down and reversing the signs of aging.
- Cellsthetics™ treatments can be performed anywhere—on the face, hands, neck, décolletage or body. It erases wrinkles, heals abnormal tissue, improves scars, and so much more. Plus, it is all performed on an outpatient basis without the need for general anesthesia. We use local anesthesia and safe nitrous oxide gas during your treatment. You will be able to return home the same day of your treatment and can resume your normal daily life immediately or within a couple of days!
- We also perform structural enhancement with microfat grafting, a processes that adds fullness and contour to the face and hands, creating a more youthful and aesthetically pleasing appearance. Fat is obtained though minor liposuction, processed, and injected into areas that need to be filled.
Dr. Alter and the entire team are dedicated to providing every patient with exceptional individualized care—from consultation to recovery. We take the time to learn about your concerns, goals, and desires, so we can build a plan that addresses your concerns and gets you the
results you deserve.
Thoughts & Insights
I knew I was going to experience pain post-op, but something just didn’t feel right. I had no clue as to how much my world was about to change.
Labias, Ladies! Get in your comfy pants, pull up a chair, get cozy and let’s dive deep into the world of labia. First and foremost, the basics!
Do you find yourself suffering from chronic pain, chronic open wounds, erectile dysfunction or female genital discomfort? The latest in shockwave therapy can help eliminate or reduce your pain significantly—no invasive surgery required.